Financing Vs. Leasing
Financing Vs. Leasing Your Next Subaru In Highland Park
Subaru Motors Finance
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. ("Chase") provides auto financing and leasing to Subaru customers through the Subaru Motors Finance (SMF) program. Whether you choose to finance a new or pre-owned Subaru, or lease a new one, we offer you several distinct advantages with the SMF program available through Muller Subaru:
- Competitive finance or lease options.
- One-stop shopping through Muller Subaru.
- Flexible payment options.
- Paperless statements that are convenient, secure and eco-friendly.
- Experienced, professional customer service representatives.
- Access to account information when you want, where you want.
Finance vs. Lease
There's a lot to consider when shopping for a new car. Our buying guide offers you tips to help guide you through the car shopping experience. One of the first decisions you will likely need to make is to consider whether to finance or lease your new Subaru. Here are the benefits of both options:
- Pay to own your new car, not just to use it for a few years. After your final payment is made, you can drive your Subaru for years to come. It's all yours.
- Drive an unlimited number of miles- especially important if you typically drive more than 12,000 to 15,000 miles per year.
- Modify or repaint the car, or install custom equipment, as you see fit.
- Enjoy the full benefit of your car's trade-in or resale value.
- Potentially pay less per month. Monthly lease payments are usually lower than monthly loan payments for the same term, because your monthly payment includes the vehicle's use and expected depreciation only during the lease term.
- Enjoy driving a new car more frequently.
- Have options at the end of your lease-including leasing another new Subaru or buying the one you've grown to love. If you decide to buy the car at lease-end, you will get a no-hassle preset purchase price.
- Minimize repair costs. Many people lease for the length of time the manufacturer's warranty is in effect. That way, most repairs are typically covered.
SMF and Subaru of America (SOA) offer special programs to assist Subaru drivers. SMF offers a College Graduate Program specifically for recent college graduates to help make it easier for them to finance or lease a new Subaru. SMF also offers Subaru Customer Loyalty discount programs for returning Subaru customers that includes incentives, such as rebates or loyalty cash offers. SOA has a low-rate financing program for Certified Pre-Owned vehicles when you finance through SMF, and a money-saving Lease Loyalty Program that includes first payment and disposition fee waivers on a new Subaru lease for current Subaru lessees. Ask Muller Subaru for more information about these programs to see if you qualify, or see our special offers for more details.